One of Laser Image's Three Core Basic Beliefs is "Respect for the Individual." Accordingly, we (Laser Image, Inc.) will collect and use personal information of customers and members only as follows:
Our purpose in collecting personal information.
Personal information means information about you which is, or can be, tied to you as an individual. We collect personal information to:
- deliver the products and services you want
- administer our businesses
- develop and communicate special offers
- provide customer service
- respond to legal process (such as subpoenas and warrants)
What information we collect and how we collect it:
- The information we collect may include:
- contact information, identification numbers, account numbers, product preferences, and other information you provide when you do business with us, either online, in our stores, or at our membership warehouse clubs, or sign up for certain services, such as a gift registry or personalized website account
- technical information (such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system and browser type, and the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages) when you visit our websites
- financial information provided by you and third parties (such as credit bureaus, etc.) in connection with your transactions. When you visit our websites, we may place a "cookie," a small computer file, on your computer to help us recognize and serve you better when you return. You may delete this cookie from your computer. You may also set your Internet browser to reject cookies, however, doing so may limit the functionality of our websites
How we use personal information:
- We do not sell or rent personal information to others.
- We do not disclose personal information to non-Affiliates except in the following situations:
- When you request or give us permission to do so
- When we use service providers and contractors (such as credit card issuers, check cashing bureaus, or data processors, mailing and fulfillment houses, customer service or research companies, etc.) for limited purposes to assist us in completing our transactions with you, maintaining or conducting our business, or doing customer research
- When appropriate to prevent harm or injury (such as for preventing fraud, or handling claims or other liabilities), or to comply with valid legal process and applicable laws
- We may share information with Affiliates for these same reasons and also to let you know about special offers, new products and services and other great values, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We may share with Affiliates and non-Affiliates statistical information that does not identify you individually.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures to limit access to personal information to authorized individuals with appropriate purposes.
Modifications to our privacy policies.
- We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law. We will post revisions online and in locations in our stores and clubs that we consider appropriate. Use of our websites or services or the purchase of products after posted changes means that you consent to the privacy policies as changed. Contact us for more information about our privacy policies.
If you have questions about our privacy policies, contact us at Laser Image, Inc., Attention: Privacy Office, 2451 N. Stemmons Frwy. Dallas, TX 75207.